What are your submission guidelines?
- All events must take place in or near Airdrie, Alberta.
- All listings should include a logo, photo or other image.
- All listings should include a written description of up to 200 words, including time, date and other important details.
- All event listings are held for review and must be approved before appearing on the calendar.
- Include a current email address so we can contact you if we need to verify your listing information.
- This is a free listing and you will not be solicited in any way.
- We reserve the right to edit or reject any event for any reason.
- CLICK HERE TO SUBMIT AN EVENT
I posted my event but I don’t see it.
Please allow 24 to 48 hours for your listing to be approved and published.
What type of image files are accepted?
The following file types are accepted: JPG, PNG or GIF files.
Can I attach a poster to my event listing in PDF format?
PDF files are not accepted at this time.
Who can add events to the calendar?
Anyone can add events to the calendar; e.g. individuals, organizations or businesses.
Can I add events even if I’m not an official rep of a business or organization?
Yes. And let the business or organization know about the calendar so that they can get more of their events posted.
Do I need to be logged in before I can submit an event?
You do not need to be logged in to post an event. However, if you signup with a username and password, then you will be able to return to the site later and edit and/or remove your event.
May I post an event that takes place in Calgary?
All events must take place in or near Airdrie, Alberta. This includes Balzac, Crossfield, and Rocky View County (north of Calgary city limits only). Some exceptions may apply.
How can I get my event published in your weekly newsletter?
Events must be posted to the calendar at least one week in advance of the publication date in order to be included. Events are listed in the newsletter at our discretion.
Do you accept table bookings for local farmers markets, fairs, and trade shows?
No, we do not take table bookings on this website. Please contact the event organizer directly.
Does it cost anything to submit an event?
There is no cost to post an event. All event listings are free.
How is this website supported if the event listings are free?
We spend a lot of time each week posting and approving local events on the calendar. In order to offset those costs, we sell advertising space. We also offer event promotion packages featuring a variety of creative ways to get more exposure for your event and promote your business to the local community; including featured events and social media promotions. Click here for more info about local online advertising opportunities.