- This event has passed.
Airdrie Seniors Outreach Presentation
June 21 @ 1:30 PM - 3:00 PM
An event every month that begins at 1:30pm on day Third of the month, repeating indefinitely
In partnership with Over 50 Club and various agency partners
Airdrie Senior Outreach Program (ASOP) provides educational presentations and workshops to the Airdrie Community. Free presentations are held monthly and are open to any senior or anyone interested in senior topics. Possible topics include:
- Wellness Fair for Medical and Alternative Health
- Personal Directives, Power of Attorney, Wills and Estates
- Cooperative Memorial Society
- Fraud Prevention, Elder Abuse
- Service Canada, Alberta Seniors Benefits
- Laughter Yoga, Writing Memories
- Grand-Parenting Your Grandchildren
- AMA 55+ Safe Driving
1:30 pm – 3:00 pm
3rd Wednesday of each month
Please call Denise at 403-945-3900 to register.
Tell a Friend and please join us for refreshments afterwards.